Explore our extensive range of wines including classic wines, fine wines, organic wines, natural wines and biodynamic wines. Our wine shop offers wines from small artisan producers, which are full of personality and have been personally tasted and selected by our team.
Antoine Bouvet works with 5ha of vines in the eastern end of the Marne Valley. He works alone since 2015 and follows biodynamic principles. His vines are organic. This is a rose assemblage, where he uses 10% of still Pinot Noir wine from 2015 for colour into the remaining 90% Pinot Noir that is sparkling. The vines are 40 years old and he adds 3g/l dosage.